Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CONGRATZ TO AUNTY GERALD & SOCCER BOYS

MJC V.S VJC : 2-1

today hails the day of reckoning. very slack day but not very nice day. EArly LEcture --> Physics. last lecture of the term. kudos to ms koh.

then everything was just routine until the game itself.
i was very pissed off before that as people in my class wanted to pon the "final" to go home sleep; go home play computer. i hate these people, even if i have to respect them, though i can't bring myself to agree with them. it made me feel super lousy, unlike other classes where everyone went to jalan besar. i didnt expect anyone to pon something not lecture or tutorialss... oMg...

then on the way there... pathetic, only me, ivan, desmond, tx, zahir, meiqi, weilin, shiying, kristin, shatyin, cheryl. lol... lousy class.. i hate!!!!!

then i was kind enuff to lend zahir my psp.. he got thrashed 8-0 by west ham. he was using arsenal. lol. i listened to songs on my ZEN.

then was jalan besar. i realised many of my classmates... erm.. in fact, none of them knew how to leave the stadium and go home later... lol..

the game was labelled with VJC being the favourites and personally, i'm sry to admit that upon performances, i thought VJC might sneak 1 or 2 beyond MJC.

the 1st goal by MJC was deemed "lucky" by many. and thanks lots to the girls beside me who were literally clapping the clappers and me. lols..
answered questions by them about the game. XD

yup. i totally take my hat off for the security guard. he was awesome. totally charismatic.

and i felt different this game becuz the bunch of jokers are not around to tok crap. beside me are girls looking at suave guys, and twins just watching the game.

IT IS SO TERRIBLE NOT TO CRACK JOKES DURING A SOCCER GAME. =P

and tmr i'm gonna go sch to do my e-learning to increase efficiency.

i plan to sign up for the nikeplus run. and i just signed up for 128km Bike Rally.
this weekend, camp @ Tao Nan Pri.

No comments: