Friday, February 8, 2008

wow... been super bored this few days.

wednesday:

our class won the class cny deco (3rd). here, i would like to thank everyone tt helped out. esp, those who took out chunks n chunks of their precious time to do up the notice board. seriously, i also feel tt the notice board is the nicest. CHEers everyone. u all deserve it.

after CNY celebs, i left thought can play soccer.. ended up in varun (thks varun)'s place for pool. rotted at home after tt..
and wad!!! i promise to hand up my tutorials so tt i dun owe any work for CNY, but... rawr.. i did it but didn't hand in... so screwed.

Thursday:

lol... studied a bit (look, i'm no mugger) b4 i went to get hongbaos.. only managed abt $150++..
well.. gambled.. lost.. wad to do..?

Friday:

same things ba.. i guess.. so bored now... some one date me or ask me out ba... so boring.. i wanna watch movies.. any will do..

so bored.. and i haven gotten anything for my mortall.. poor mortal.. u've got me as ur angel.. lol.. tell me wad to get !!!! XD

photos up soon... my desktop crashed..

No comments: