Monday, February 18, 2008

today was simply quite normal or shuld i just say sian...

tmr's physic spa i know.. came online for it... then now goin off.. so blogging..

ok.. this also marks the 100th post... (*cheers anyone?*)

fine, wadeva.. hopefully.. with the effort i put in this time.. i'll make it.. and also block test

kk..

today had pe. did run stop run stop interval training.
my first round around the track was 1.24min i think.
then 2nd : 1.30min
3rd : 1.33min
4th : 1.28min
should have controlled my run.. think i screwed up my knee joint again.. *creaks*

if only oiling the joint would solve everything... well... hopefully.. it'll get better.
dun laugh if u see me walk awkwardly.. if i manage to... k.

well.. promised to blog abt someone..
ya.. think i'll blog... abt it someotherday.. hahah.. *yawn*


goodluck to me and all others.
SPA, Postings, etc. =D
plain lazy of me

No comments: