Sunday, February 24, 2008

this post may not be very nice.. cuz i'm not feeling nice either from the start of today.

some idiot just cursed my mum n me because of a cube. (WTH? i can't believe he's tt kind of a religion and all that comes out from him is *@#$%)

early in the morning and i get this kind of thing.. really made my day, huh?.. crap.. i may have been late.. but was there the need to curse.?

Gentleman or not, u r simply talking to me. unless its me... pls, keep ur language of urs to urself. u only make urself look more shallow. bastard. u r. cursed my family.
think back when u offended me.. did i do the same thing. no. i held my cool. if i ever had did that.. it would mean that i have stooped as low, as cheap as u are. thank goodness the one u r confronting is me. would u have been fine if it was someone else?..

or WOULD U HAVE DONE THE SAME THING TO OTHERS? U JUZ PICK ON PPL WHO APPEAR WEAKER THAN U.
seriously, 17 yrs and almost 18.. u still cant control anything that comes out of the mouth.. y,? nth there to process ur decisions? i think so.

u only think u are the best.. (at least that's what most ppl, not juz me thinks about u). but u aren't. u are simply SELF-CENTRED. OBNOXIOUS, DISGUSTING and most importantly NO MANNERS.

u may think that u might be quite well-liked.. but do u really think so.. ? if so.. that i call it, or what my fren says - DENIAL OF REALITY.

my first sms of the morning is a f-word to me.... its like?... oh... anyone imagining should understand how i feel.
my frens keep telling me," if u now got no psp, will he even talk to u?".. haha.. yup.. i've been wondering.. i'm not ur classmate, my psp is ur classmate.. (see, until now.. i haven really cursed...)

if u deem urself to be cultured, learned... i think... i'm much better.. at least i respect my frens, i reciprocate to all those that show me respect. but u...u dun deserve. u dun even deserve to hear all this. becuz... u are just so thick-skinned.. the theory of earth's revolution for u is that it REVOLVES AROUND U.
simply.. if i knew i would meet u.. i won ask for u to begone. i would ask the rest to join me elsewhere. becuz.. my heart has no room for bastards, or at least bastards that are not regretful. showing no signs of remorse. they think they are right all the time.

then if this was already bad enuff.. i pop over to the marine parade lib to do work. there was this bastard 2 who was at the multimedia area (jus my luck... 2 bastards in a day).
he was watching anime on the com (fine.. i'm alright with it).
animes supposed to be funny (fine.. i can take it in my stride)
BUT U DUN COUGH AND LAUGH LIKE THE LIBRARY IS YOURS.

thkful yz was there to halt me. i felt like confronting him and say," brother... shhhhhhhh"
haiz... not really in a good mood..
someone cheer me up.


treats.. solutions.. haha..
sure..

No comments: