Monday, January 14, 2008

Useless... i am soooo DAMN USELESS....

stupid body.. stupid me.. i juz can't get anything right. =(
screwed up the 3.7km run in PE today. my body juz sort of froze up again...

for those who dun know me or my condition..

let u in on the incredible MR. USELESS

Factfile: body get very COLD, yes, literally cold after runs, excercise.

during runs, my lips are drying over time, and i have to rub my palms constantly so that i dun get too cold. and ya, its on a hot sunny day.
still can't believe it? no problem, approach me after pe or my cca training and touch my palm.. its cold. no kidding.
personally, i think that i have to exert more than others when running becuz feeling cold slows my movement.. cuz sort of slow blood flow..
finally, pe teachers have found out abt it... advised me for a check-up.

i'm distraught abt this. when u are running fine, u juz wish to carry on. then, these things come along... and i really wish to hide myself in a hole.. seeing tt everyone else completed.. even some... (i'm not a bastard xD).. in the end, i got caught up and emoed after tt.. sry my frens. ididn't mean to ignore u all.. juz tt i was emoed...

No comments: